Due to demand we have extended our introductory course timetable across England.
Our most popular computer based introductory course in FFT Aspire explains the evaluation, target setting and Student Explorer dashboards, plus gives you the opportunity to get to grips with analysing groups of pupils, subject performance and individual results through FFT Aspire's interactive functionality.
Participants attending this practical hands-on course will:
• Gain an overview of the FFT Aspire system
• Access and use the suite of reports in the self-evaluation dashboard
• Interpret your school's performance data, including the analysis of pupils groups and subjects
• Use and understand forward looking pupil and school estimates
• Be able to set end of Key Stage targets for pupils in each year group
• Discover how Student Explorer will allow you to quickly identify and target pupils who are at risk of underachieving
• Identify how the FFT Collaborate functionality enhances school-to-school support.
To read the post in full, and to see the new list of dates available, please click here.